Rice Lake, located inside the scenic North Vancouver, is an enthralling trip spot for these trying to find tranquility amidst nature’s splendor. Nestled all through the luxurious forests of Lynn Headwaters Regional Park, this idyllic lake gives a serene retreat from the bustling metropolis. With its pristine waters, picturesque setting, and an abundance of leisure actions, Rice Lake beckons outdoor lovers, households, and nature lovers alike. Whether or not or not you yearn for peaceful hikes, fishing expeditions, or simply relishing the beauty of the great exterior, Rice Lake is definite to enchant you with its pure magnificence.
By way of the place to hike on a moist day, Rice Lake and the Lynn Headwaters trails are good decisions.
For in all probability probably the most half, you’re strolling amongst the forest and so it doesn’t matter when you may’t see the views due to clouds.
Rice Lake will be a perfect family hike near Vancouver since there’s practically no elevation purchase and the tail is well-maintained and accessible.
AllTrails ist mein Favorit Kletter-Applikation zum Finden, Planen und Navigieren, während ich auf den Wegen unterwegs bin. Mit Offline-Karten auf AllTrails+ you is perhaps assured you’re nonetheless on track, even with out cell signal.
Do extra outside with 50% on AllTrails till September twenty sixth
Rice Lake, Lynn Headwaters Regional Park
Rice Lake is part of the Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve in North Vancouver. The loop throughout the lake is an easy 3km hike on a well-maintained path with little elevation. It’s wonderful for family hikes near Vancouver.
As a popular fishing spot, you’ll seemingly see a great deal of fishermen alongside the lake trying to catch a couple of of the rainbow trout that reside inside the lake.
The best way to get to Rice Lake
Vom Stadtzentrum Vancouvers dauert die Fahrt zum Rice Lake etwa 40 Minuten. Sie müssen die Lions Gate Bridge überqueren und den Highway 1 in Richtung Osten nehmen, der am Mount Seymour Parkway endet.
Then, take Lillooet Freeway north, passing Capilano Faculty and all one of the simplest ways to the car parking zone.
From the place you’ve parked, head within the route of the picnic area and in addition you’ll uncover the trailhead merely on the left by the small cabin.
You’ll be able to too take public transit to Rice Lake making it a good hike on transit.
Know sooner than you go
- Always observe go away no trace ethics. Not sure what these are? Hier erhalten Sie eine Auffrischung.
- Just because it’s spring inside the metropolis, there’s usually nonetheless snow inside the einheimische mountains until July.
- Tragen Sie Bärenspray with you on all BC climbing trails. Get additional bear safety strategies proper right here!
- Sie fragen sich, was Sie für Tageswanderungen in Vancouver einpacken sollen? Proper right here’s a climbing packing guidelines!
- Refresh your memory about climbing safety with BC Journey Good.
- Gehen Sie nicht nach Hause ohne Ihre 10 Anforderungen. Sie können Ihr Leben retten!
- Diese Karte von MEC is sweet for North Shore climbing trails along with Rice Lake in Canada.
Rice Lake, Vancouver
The trail spherical Rice Lake is correctly signposted. Seek for the trail to the aspect of the paved Seymour Valley Trailway to begin. It’s a big, flat path that shortly entails a junction at a fenced area. At this stage, take a correct inside the course marked for Rice Lake and stroll via the forest filled with moss-covered timber and a great deal of birds flying above.
Adjust to the trail in each a clockwise or counterclockwise course. It’s troublesome to get misplaced proper right here as a result of the lake is always in sight.
There are lots of areas with some seating and views overlooking the late. They’re good areas to rest and profit from the sounds and sights of the birds or watch the fishermen. There’s moreover a dock and strolling out onto it presents you some even greater views of the lake itself.
Whenever you’ve achieved the loop, you merely should retrace the first few hundred meters once more to the car parking zone.
You’ll be able to too start the Rice Lake loop trial from Lynn Headwaters Regional Park. In case you occur to’ve parked by BC Mills Residence, merely go correct whenever you’ve crossed over the river and that’ll carry you out to the Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve.
Rice Lake Wanderstatistik
Know the essential hike particulars for the Rice Lake path.
- Subject: Einfach
- Entfernung: 3km
- Erhabenheit: Minimal
- Zeit: 1 Stunde
Was man für Rice Lake packen sollte
What to pack for this hike relies upon upon what season you’re climbing in.
- Attempt my day hike packing guidelines proper right here.
- In case you occur to’re climbing in summer time season packen Sie am besten ein Sonnenschutzmittel, shadesSchichten, Wasser und Mückenspray along with all of the items inside the 10 requirements for climbing guidelines.
- Proper right here is what to placed on climbing in scorching local weather
- Do this submit on the simplest Leggings zum Klettern oder what to placed on climbing in summer time season for additional particulars and my gear strategies.
- In case you occur to’re Klettern im Winter after the snow has started falling you’ll need Mikrospikes on the very least. If there’s an entire lot of snow you may almost definitely need Schneeschuhe.
- You will need to additionally take a great deal of layers along with a Vliesschicht, a bauschige Isolierjacke und eine wind- und wasserdichte Außenschicht. Hüte und Handschuhe are moreover essential along with a guter Rucksack to keep up all of the items in.
- You will need to additionally pack water and some snacks too to keep up you going as they’re part of the 10 requirements for climbing!
- Planning a climbing date? Attempt what to placed on on a climbing date nevertheless nonetheless look cool.
Further hikes near Vancouver
Attempt these completely different Vancouver trails near Rice Lake and North Vancouver.
- Lynn Peak
- Norvan Falls
- Berg Seymour
- Canine Mountain
Ultimate Updated on March 9, 2023 by Hannah
Rice Lake in North Vancouver is a serene and picturesque trip spot that provides a peaceful retreat for nature lovers. Surrounded by lush forests and scenic trails, the lake provides alternate options for climbing, fishing, and wildlife assertion. Furthermore, the lake’s tranquil ambiance and delightful views make it a terrific spot for leisure and rejuvenation. With its abundance of pure magnificence and leisure actions, Rice Lake is a must-visit location for these trying to find a tranquil escape inside the coronary coronary heart of North Vancouver.